MollyWow! Homecoming has come and gone for another year. I can't believe the Loar family has only ONE MORE left! It is amazingly cliched, yet amazingly true, how time flies. Molly will be a senior next year...... She looked really cute. She ordered the dress online. I was skeptical, but she made a believer out of me. It came shrink wrapped in a package the size of a match box. After a trip to the dry cleaners, it was all good. The heels are pink. This picture was made at the Shaffers' house. Jordan and Molly have been friends for 12 years. His mom, Elizabeth, cooked for their group, about 20 kids. David and I did the coat check at the dance. We were totally entertained, so a good time was had by all. My baby's growing up. My how time flies when you're having fun. You keep it fun, baby girl. I love you.

Love the dress and the hair!!! She looked great. Any broken hearts in her wake...?
ReplyDeleteCute dress, gorgeous niece. But why does the dress remind me of the Statue of Liberty?
ReplyDeleteHey Martha! What's your new email address? I've lost it already (your email and my mind...)
Love ya!
You're not trying to tell me they grow up too quick are you!? OH NO!!!
ReplyDelete