Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year

Well, I have to admit it. I feel a little intimidated. Not much, mind you, but some. I am totally amazed at the talented bloggers in my family! Merc, Erin, Charlotte, Megan, Jessica...you leave me in the dust! Your blogs are amazing! I just love reading them. I've decided that between blogs and facebook we never even need to see each other again :) -- Just kidding! I really love being able to "visit" you when I read about you. It's not as good as the real thing , but it beats wondering what you all are up to all the time. As for me...what am I up to? Still thinking about beginnings....about new babies, new marriages, new school experiences, what it's like to be parenting a college student and a high schooler. Also what it's like to be (almost) 5o. Sigh! Well, now I'm going to find out what it's like to begin to take down the Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

  1. Main family tree is down, packed and stored! Four more to go!!!! But I'm embroidering tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like the taking down part. I'm doing it in stages. Mantle last night, tree today.

    ReplyDelete